Sometimes issues arise on your phone that can only be fixed with a reset. Issues like resetting your phones PIN password can only be be resolved through resetting the phone. Fortunately with Android phone resets are made easy. WARNING: resetting your phone to factory settings will completely erase all information on your device. If you are resetting the phone to resolve a software issue and can still access the phone, please take the opportunity now to backup your data. Once your data has been backed up you can begin the reset process on your Unnecto Android device by following these steps:
1. Power off phone. If your buttons or display are unresponsive for any reason you can remove the battery wait 5-10 seconds and reinsert it to power off the device.
2. Press and hold the power button and volume down button for about 10-15 seconds. If you do not see a screen like the one shown below repeat steps 1 and 2 pressing down and holding the power and then immediately after pressing down and holding the volume down button.
3. Hold buttons until an options screen comes up with an image of the Android robot in the background under a red exclamation point as seen above.
4. Using the volume buttons to navigate the options menu, highlight the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and select this option by tapping the power button.
5. Scroll through the confirmation screen to the “Yes” option and again select by tapping the power button. After tapping “Yes” the phone will run through its data wipe and reset steps.
6. After reset has completed choose the “Reboot Phone” option and wait for your device to power back up.
Your phone will take some time to start up again after reset, as it is reentering all factory settings for the phone and the network.